A M B E R ~ C A N D Y
Welcome to Amber's Blog.
This is where I talk about everything and anything.


la femme
I love shoes.
I love pink.
I'm dainty and dirty
& uber sweet.
I'm a devil till dawn,
I'm a angel till dusk.
I'm a shopaholic and lovin' it.
That's because...
I'm a G I R L.


i want to...
Travel to Europe.
Find the PERFECT boy.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Fame, Beauty & Fortune.
Be Brad Pitt's Leading Lady.
Friends forever.
Trip to Hollywood.


Current STATE OF UNION

BLOGS - JOURNALS

CHOCOLATE - CARAMEL

AMBER - GOLD

STAYING - MOVING

GOSSIP - TEARS

LOVE - HEARTBREAK

STUDYING - PLAYING


TAGBOArD



friends
SimpleCandy
SnowAngel
LadyLuck
TheDomoer




music

Monochrome Frame
Kanon Wakeshima


recently


rewind
April 2009


DISCLAIMER
This is a blog. Everything I say here is completely anonymous. Everything is in my opinion only and so, please ask before taking anything off this site (especially the translations and summaries I put up). Feel free to agree with me, challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.
Designer : xXx



Saturday, April 11, 2009
Nice to Meet You! @ 8:49 PM

Name: I'm Amber
Birth Date: 00/00/0000
Location: Nevada aka Las Vegas aka Sin City, US, Hell, Earth
School: Coronado High
Likes: coffee, computers, chocolate, books, shoujo manga, drama, totally (the word), white, pink, purple, smiling, boys in bands, necklaces, privacy, singing, art, writing, sushi, high heels and bags (I sense a sudden urge of...well collecting!)
Dislikes: whiners, people who don’t spell check, Barbie clones (I really should call them Plastics, sounds cooler, no?), algebra or anything having to do with math, hardcover books (have you seen how heavy and huge those textbooks are??), hats (don't ask), bugs, alarm clocks (they beep to annoy), backstabbers
Hobbies: blogging (WELL OBVIOUSLY!), reading, learning, walking (I hate gym, or anything having to do with that!)
Hero: Sherlock Holmes, hands down! No one tops him...expect maybe...no, no one tops him!
Favorite Movie: (at the moment but always forever): MULAN! I don't care how childish it may seem but if you make fun of Mulan in front of me -- suffer the wrath of a fan girl!!
Favorite Music: Uh...pop? I don't really care; whatever that's the current trend I guess.
Favorite Books: HM… I dunno. Lots! But I really like drama and mysteries and thriller! Did I say drama yet? But if I must choose, then the Art of War.
Favorite Anime/Manga: Uh...you want me to give you a list or something? Do-able but let me warn you before hand...it's HUGE!

Labels: ,


2 comments